Women Day Prayer Time
As we come before our great God this evening at midweek, these are some of the prayer requests.
A – adoring God for who he was, is, and forever will be.
C – confessing individual, Church, family, and country sins before God.
T – thanking God for all he has done in the past, still doing, and will continue to do till Jesus comes.
S – making all kinds of requests (personal, family, Church, etc) to God.
-Growth in our love & relationship with God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit.
– Obedience to God and his word & its reflection in our thought, speech & actions.
-Increase in Love for each other, lost, and others.
-Love and commitment to the Church
-Matching our lives with the word of God.
-Taking a stand for the truth and righteousness.
-Hating all forms of sins including personal sin.
-Marrieds. God to keep us all together and rooted in his words.
-Singles, for God to meet their personal heart desires.
-Kids, preteens, and teens, to grow within the power of God and his word.
-Health and all aspects of our well-being.
– Financial well-being and God’s favour and blessing. Open doors of opportunities even in this difficult time.
-God’s protection and mercy at all times.
– Boldness, courage, and increased faith with deep conviction.
– God to keep adding to our numbers.
– to grow in the fruits of the Holy Spirits, wisdom, insight & understanding.
– for God to use us and allow us to be used.
God bless us all as we depend on him in prayer