1 Chronicles 29:14 —”But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.”
The Church is built on mission. Our commission comes from Christ, who told us to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” Mark 16:15 NIV. Sharing God’s love around our country is like a vehicle. It needs fuel to propel it. Our mission offerings are the fuel that propels almost every aspect of outreach.
The first Offering of the two offerings for our 2019 Missions Offering will be taking Church-wide at our various Churches/Regions on Sunday April 28, 2019.
Our 2019 Missions Offering will be utilized for the following purposes:
- Provide counterpart funding to the West Africa School of Missions
- Equipping Bible Talks for efficiency, functionality and productiveness
- Providing financial support to other churches in Nigeria
- Payment of Lagos Church annual financial Contribution to West Africa Missions
- To provide additional funding to augment Campus and Yo-Pro Ministry costs.
For those who may wish to start making deposits into our Bank account prior to this date.
Details of our Bank account are as follows:
BANK: ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: INTERNATIONAL CHURCH OF CHRIST
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1010390385
Church/Regional leaders, Family Group Leaders, Administrators and Bible Talk leaders are required to start sensitizing, preparing and motivating members towards this Missions Offering day in our churches.
May our God continue to richly bless and open doors for us as we continue to give towards the advancement of His Church.