All You Need To Know WAM 2015!
- History of the WARRI church
- Drama presentation
- Urhobo dance presentation
- A dance presentation by ICOCN South East bloc
- A dance and Oriki (that will be translated in English) presentation by ICOCN South West bloc
- Presentation of theme song
- Cutting of anniversary cake
- Variety Night show
The contents of each conference pack to be collected by every registered delegate will include the following items:
- One big WAM branded hard cover note book/conference program
- One WAM branded writing pen
- One WAM branded round neck T-shirt
- One name tag with a pouch and rope
- A copy of security tips to observe throughout the conference period
- A list of phone numbers to call in cases of emergency, security issues, medicals, complaints and or assistance /requiring help.
- A copy of HSE- Health,Security and Environment tips.
Roll up banners will be placed at three strategic junctions that can aid delegates coming in from any of the three major routes into the city of WARRI to locate the conference venue – PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (PTI):
Delegates coming from CALABAR, UYO ,PORTHARCOURT, YENAGOA
Entry point: D.S.C round about.
A directional banner will be placed by the roundabout with a red arrow to the right.
Delegates coming from LAGOS, BENIN ,IBADAN, ABEOKUTA, IJEBUODE, ILORIN, ABUJA, KADUNA, JOS, GHANA, BANJUL, SOUTH AFRICA, USA
Entry point: Effurun roundabout, beside SHOP-RITE
A directional banner will be placed here with a red arrow to the left facing PTI junction.
Then another banner will be placed in front of pti conference center facing the gate.
Delegates coming from ASABA, AND OSUBI AIRPORT (WARRI AIRPORT)
Entry point: PTI junction.
A directional banner will be placed by this junction with a red arrow to the right facing the conference venue.
Note: Apart from the above directional signs, adequate arrangement have been put in place to pick delegates who may have difficulties locating their destinations on arrival in WARRI from either bus terminals, stations, car ranks, airport, water-fronts etc, at any time of the day.
Disciples serving as security personnel will be positioned at strategic locations near the conference and residential venues and will be identified with SPECIAL CONFERENCE COLORS AND SECURITY DESIGNATED TAGS.
Special arrangement have been made for buses that will convey delegates residing at the WELLINGTON and LAWFAB hotels to and from the PTI venue on each day of the conference period. Delegates at these two hotels are encouraged to comply with the time schedules for these buses as their services have been arranged and agreed on the number of trips to make on each day.
Limited number of WAM branded and high quality Collar T- shirt will be on display for sale at the price of N1,500 only. Delegates are encouraged to prepare to buy for their personal usage and as souvenir or gift for their friends and family members who may not have the opportunity of attending the conference.
SEE YOU ALL IN WARRI || #3DAYSTOGO