Announcement: The Owerri Church Planting
Moving forward with faith, the planting of the International Church of Christ, Owerri Imo state is just around the corner. Brothers and sisters, let us embark on the missionary journey together and to God’s name alone will be all the glory in Jesus name.
Owerri is the capital of Imo State in Nigeria, set in the heart of Igboland. It is also the state’s largest city and has an estimated population of about 1 118 489. The Owerri Slogan is Heartland. It is currently referred to as the entertainment capital of Nigeria because of its high density of spacious hotels, high street casinos, production studios and high quality centers of relaxation. It is the home to an annual beauty pageant called “Miss Heartland”.
The following activities have been scheduled to facilitate the success of this project.
- A special day has been set aside for fasting and prayers for the success of the Owerri church planting mission. The date is slated for June 7, 2018.
- A special mission’s contribution service will be held in our churches all over Nigeria and around the world on Sunday July 8, 2018. Let’s pray and prepare our hearts to give bountifully so we can go and experience a bountiful harvest of souls in Owerri.
- As we draw closer to the inaugural service, a Volunteers Special Service for all the mission’s volunteers from all over the country and the International Church will be held in the Port Harcourt church on June 24th
- Volunteers are welcome to sign up for the Owerri church planting mission. Forms are available for pick up at every region/Church and should be submitted before May 31st, 2018.
- Every volunteer that applied for the mission’s project will attend the orientation to be held at all our regional churches on June 17, 2018.
- And to the glory of God, the Owerri Inaugural service will hold on Sunday July 8 2018
For further information, please contact 08039355366, 08033254829, 08023059923 or 09084374112
Click here to download the Owerri Missions Volunteers Form. Completed forms should be submitted to church/regional leaders before May 31, 2018.