It was another experience to savor for the Leaders in ICOC Nigeria South-West Bloc as the ICOC Leadership Academy help trained leaders in the Bloc from the 8 – 10 of August 2014.
The three (3) day Leadership Drill saw Mr. Ndubuisi Eke and Evangelist Emmanuel Emeh tutoring on the Principles Of LEAN Six Sigma. This was organized to give the Church a renewed focus at achieving the church (ICOC) mission.
The LEAN Six Sigma Principles of transformation and continuous improvement can be applied to just about any organization, even the Church.
Leadership expectation that were met at the workshop
1. Leaders learn the act of real, unique, clear problem definition (attendance, spirituality, contributions, obedience and engagement with scriptures)
2. Participants learn the principles of control by continuously measuring to see if the proposed solutions are working.
3. Participants acquire the skills of measuring success of projects and missions for strategic re-evaluation.
4. Participants learn to track the root cause of unique problems for accurately directed solutions
5. Participants learn to find out every relevant step taken in the existing solutions to specific problems.